Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I would like to see him come out of the portal and graduate. He may just be tired of the grind and / or losing. He is a good player and the D could use him in what is a pivotal year for Collins. Hope it's not classroom issues. Playing at GT takes dedication, motivation and time management. Wish him well whatever he decides. Hate to see him leave.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Derick Hunter, OT, 6'4", 300lb lineman from Tx A&M Aggie land. He was offered by GT as a DL, converted to OL later at A&M. Not sure if interest would be there either direction. Three years of eligibility remaining with the COVID year.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Derick Hunter, OT, 6'4", 300lb lineman from Tx A&M Aggie land. He was offered by GT as a DL, converted to OL later at A&M. Not sure if interest would be there either direction. Three years of eligibility remaining with the COVID year.
If he wants to get on a P-5 field, this is the place to do it:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Yeah I thought the same thing but didn't want to be the one to say it.

Some of these sites are pure trash. Fortunately I'm here to keep this one on the rails.

No need to thank me .... but, if you insist, I take cash. :cool:
Paypal? Venmo? Or does all need to remain under the table ;)

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Transferred from Maryland to Kansas State, then entered the portal again after spring practice there:

Wouldn’t he have to sit a year now since Kstate was his one freebie?