Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
apparently, due to timing mims can’t transfer to another sec school. no insight, but youd think that certainly helps our chances.
SEC made a rule that transfers after feb 1 don’t get the free pass to play if they transfer within conference in case people were wondering

Tmcduffie16

Georgia Tech Fan
Have a good day! Just tip toeing around trying to get a true picture of the program…. These sites are always the heart and soul of the program….

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
The same scheme is not necessary, but the same type of players is. Every time CPJ changed DC’s the switched front 7’s. That left us with a bunch of guys who didn’t quite fit our defense. Then we were rebuilding in our LB and DE corps. We never kept a DC long enough to actually make the transition fully. Probably part of the reason we struggled on D.

From the outside looking in.
From my opinion PJ always blamed the defense for his won/loss record. That is why he changed DC regularly. His #1 priority was offense only!

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
From my opinion PJ always blamed the defense for his won/loss record. That is why he changed DC regularly. His #1 priority was offense only!

Yeah because he never said things like "We can't run the option at all." "its hard to win when you can't move the ball." "I'd call more passes if we could complete them." Oh wait.