Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Walking during fall commencement. Congrats to all jackets walking across that stage. Signified the ones I know have mentioned they are giving the draft a shot.

Football
Josh Blancato (mechanical engineering)
Michael Brimer (biology – pre-med)
Olin Broadway (business administration)
Tariq Carpenter (literature, media and communication)
Jordan Domineck (business administration)
Ryan Johnson (M.S. – analytics) No more eligibility
Bruce Jordan-Swilling (business administration)
Cade Long (business administration)
Joseph Macrina (industrial and systems engineering)
Jordan Mason (business administration) NFL
Michael Maye (business administration)
Adonicas Sanders (business administration)
Charlie Thomas (business administration)
Juanyeh Thomas (literature, media and communication) NFL

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
The roster has been updated.

Never seen it updated this early.

Also Tre Swilling still showing and Jamyr Gibbs is showing under committed recruits at the bottom.

Interesting......
Unless I'm wrong, I believe SA would stay on the roster until they officially withdraw from the Institute, graduate or (in some cases) are kicked out of school.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Peery is going to be good. It wasn’t his fault that California shut down his senior season. He’ll be one of those guys who will be playing as a 24 year old senior somewhere. And he came from a very good high school program. I hate losing him because of his potential but I understand it from his view point. Just remember his name when you see him down the road as you’re flipping the channels during the late night west coast days.
Plus he could be a starter for a smaller school, have a great year, then transfer to the big time.

georgiatechfan2000

Georgia Tech Fan
so let’s dream for a couple moments…
gibbs likely was considering going to usc so that he could stay with CTS, now it appears CTS isn’t headed there anymore, and the rumor is that he is going to texas now. gibbs wouldn’t go there because he’d just be backing bijan up. i wonder if gibbs finds his way back to tech. just a thought

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
so let’s dream for a couple moments…
gibbs likely was considering going to usc so that he could stay with CTS, now it appears CTS isn’t headed there anymore, and the rumor is that he is going to texas now. gibbs wouldn’t go there because he’d just be backing bijan up. i wonder if gibbs finds his way back to tech. just a thought
CTC?