Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I read the Auburn board after the Bama game. They were saying that Harsin was on thin ice, and they should fire him if he doesn’t win 8 and beat bama next year. He is in his first year.
I can’t imagine the vitriol of most boards if they lost their last 6 and got shutout 100-0 in the last two. Tech fans shut down and drop out, these fans would be putting bricks through windows
You would too...if you were playing players and still losing.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
For not showing up to the uga game? Yes, that's on the fans. The score is on the coaches and the players. Nowhere have I stated that fans not attending is costing us games. It is about to start costing us in retention of current players and recruitment of future ones.
Losing the last two games of the year by 100-0 will cost us more players and recruits than anything fans have done.

kalld12

Banned
he also got to stat pad against an inferior KSU team and a boston college team that isnt very good. take the ND and UGA game out and sims is still much better. sims is the starter and you guys need to just accept that
and Sims is the answer? LOL. Our future QB isnt even on the roster yet

kalld12

Banned
we'll see. against unc sims showed a lot and he had different moments. its a shame this fanbase is so ready to run off a guy with that much potential
Sims lucked out he didnt face that ND and UGA defense or we'd be writing about 5 more INTs easy. Guy is a turnover machine

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Is there a way to pin any of the rumors we have seen at the top of this thread or something just so we have an easy way to see the latest as well as whose leaving to keep tabs on the net adds / losses to the portal?

Side note ... I am not one that knows the ins and outs of the twitterverse, but a few things I found interesting just perusing through Suddes twitter. These are all players that Suddes is following (that I saw):
1) Jackson Bratton - LB - Alabama
2) Jake Bobo - WR - Duke
3) Tylan Malik - OT - Jacksonville State
4) Marcus Banks - CB - Alabama

It's just a twitter follow, so could be absolutely nothing. One name I'd like to see included is Branden Jennings from Maryland to take over @ MLB for Ace. I have not seen any ties to us with him to be clear. Just adding to the wish list.

Also the news floating out there re:
1) Pierce Quick - OL - Alabama
2) Paul Tchio - OL - Clemson

Not sure if there is anyone else out there that I've missed. I'd be shocked if we aren't looking for a grad transfer QB w/ Yates leaving to back-up/push Sims.

Also - I'm not scrolling through thousands of followers, but the only OC I saw that Suddes is following is Kevin Barbay from Central Michigan. I doubt it means anything, but just thought I'd throw out another name.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Sims lucked out he didnt face that ND and UGA defense or we'd be writing about 5 more INTs easy. Guy is a turnover machine
Might want to sit a few plays out. Your record on evaluating QB’s is pretty rough.

Thankful for the effort Yates put into the program and wish him the best of luck.

You can stop trashing Sims anyway now. If he doesn’t transfer, he will be the starting QB and most likely play really well.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Is there a way to pin any of the rumors we have seen at the top of this thread or something just so we have an easy way to see the latest as well as whose leaving to keep tabs on the net adds / losses to the portal?

Side note ... I am not one that knows the ins and outs of the twitterverse, but a few things I found interesting just perusing through Suddes twitter. These are all players that Suddes is following (that I saw):
1) Jackson Bratton - LB - Alabama
2) Jake Bobo - WR - Duke
3) Tylan Malik - OT - Jacksonville State
4) Marcus Banks - CB - Alabama

It's just a twitter follow, so could be absolutely nothing. One name I'd like to see included is Branden Jennings from Maryland to take over @ MLB for Ace. I have not seen any ties to us with him to be clear. Just adding to the wish list.

Also the news floating out there re:
1) Pierce Quick - OL - Alabama
2) Paul Tchio - OL - Clemson

Not sure if there is anyone else out there that I've missed. I'd be shocked if we aren't looking for a grad transfer QB w/ Yates leaving to back-up/push Sims.

Also - I'm not scrolling through thousands of followers, but the only OC I saw that Suddes is following is Kevin Barbay from Central Michigan. I doubt it means anything, but just thought I'd throw out another name.
Suddes is no longer on staff at GT. Not saying him following someone doesn’t mean anything though.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Suddes is no longer on staff at GT. Not saying him following someone doesn’t mean anything though.
Somebody better tell him
1638311010357.png

JacketFan137

Banned
Might want to sit a few plays out. Your record on evaluating QB’s is pretty rough.

Thankful for the effort Yates put into the program and wish him the best of luck.

You can stop trashing Sims anyway now. If he doesn’t transfer, he will be the starting QB and most likely play really well.
never seen a fanbase so desperate to run out a talent like sims out of town. absolutely pathetic stuff from some of the posters on this page

candrewk

Georgia Tech Fan
Am I the only one that finds Yates transfer reassuring? If Sims was transferring out or Pyron decommitted, then he would still be a solid backup, but if both return, there's a good chance he gets bumped down to third string QB.