Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Like I said just like his announcement where everybody that was weak in the knees thought he was a lock for Ohio State because of some mom posting something, there is absolutely no way anyone knows anything.

Until he actually enters the portal I will not discuss or perpetuate rumors among weak fans.
Just smells like a lot of overflow from a pay site to be honest.

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
Just smells like a lot of overflow from a pay site to be honest.
Well what’s worst is the pay site rumor was a “not yet” response which was clarified as “I have no clue”

I distinctly remember how udderly clueless all the gurus and insiders were about his final recruiting decision until the actual day of

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I really think you are missing what message boards do / are for. This isn't a news site... Speculation and rumors are part of the deal. IIWII. Can just pass over the posts...
Right. I agree with all of this. However, making statements like they're fact if it's just rumor is detrimental to our team, especially now. That's rumormongering, and we shouldn't do it. If, on the other hand, there is some inside information that may or may not be true (but is more than rumor), then state it as such. I don't have a problem with the comment; just the comment as a statement without qualification as to whether it is a WAG or actually has some substance behind it. By all means, carry on.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer

Can't say my hopes are high. We have done nothing to help him on the field, and the staff turbulence doesn't do us any favors. His talent is constantly held back by the other shortcomings on this offense. He would be a Heisman candidate at any factory.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Jahmyr is gone, Kelly saying that he is already telling guys he is leaving. This is from rivals. **** Geoff Collins.

dcall

Georgia Tech Fan
Well Collins, we don't have to ask the team if you've lost them after two shutouts now. We have our answer, thank you so much for all the juice. #404

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Simms will have to sit out a year if he enters thecportal. He is not a grad transfer.
Nobody has to sit out if they haven't already transferred. With the new rules every SA gets one 'free' transfer where they are eligible immediately. It's only if you transfer more than once that you have to sit a year.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Gibbs entering the portal is a HUGE loss on Collins part. We knew that it may happen, the kid is talented.
Even staying at Tech he would likely still get to the NFL but I get it. Too much turbulence right now at tech football