Traditions night 2018

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The link says, "T-Night, has emerged over the past half century as a more engaging and exciting way to preserve Tech history and traditions." Why is this the first time I have ever heard of it?

Same for me... lol

I asked about parking and they said there are paid meters.... that screams to me there is hardly a turnout

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
They just had this tonight and i wish CPJ would've came out and said something to the crowd to encourage them to come to the games

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Watched it on Facebook live-- lots of Freshman there learning all about GT Football traditions. All student STH's got gold adidas t-shirts (different from the free ones we received) and a flag.

Anything available for non students? Like relatives and all? We thought about going. But next year we probably will

GT Chillin' It

Jolly Good Fellow
I think this is the first year they’ve attempted something this big with it. I was a 1st year back in 2004 and remember going to this, but it was a lot more low key and they held it at Russ Chandler. It was clearly aimed at 1st year students. I like the idea of opening it up to the general public though. Tech has an interesting history that should be shared.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s been open to public at least for the last few years that I’ve been aware of it. It’s just not very well marketed. [emoji51]