1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Trade with our allies

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by ramblinwreckguru, Jun 9, 2018.

1. A Love Supreme

A Love Supreme Helluva Engineer

Just because you refuse to understand what I said doesn't mean I lied. By the way, I don't have to prove anything to you, but just for fun,
    here are some Republicans responses to Trump's handling of the situation:
    Republican Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado was among those who argued that Trump needed to be more clear about who he was condemning.
    "This is not a time for vagaries. This isn't a time for innuendo or to allow room to be read between the lines. This is a time to lay blame ... on white supremacists, on white nationalism and on hatred," Gardner said on CNN the day after Trump's initial statement.

Here is what Paul Ryan said after Trump's "very fine people" remarks:
    Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan, who until that time had not been very critical of Trump as president, said Trump "messed up."

"It sounded like a moral equivocation or at the very least moral ambiguity when we need extreme moral clarity," Ryan said on CNN.

Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Republican of Florida, tweeted: “Blaming ‘both sides’ for #Charlottesville?! No.”

Senator Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, said white nationalists in Charlottesville were “100% to blame” and wagged his finger at the president for suggesting otherwise.“The #WhiteSupremacy groups will see being assigned only 50% of blame as a win,” Mr. Rubio said on Twitter moments after Mr. Trump’s remarks. “We can not allow this old evil to be resurrected.”

Senator Todd Young of Indiana, a freshman Republican, wrote: “This is simple: we must condemn and marginalize white supremacist groups, not encourage and embolden them.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/politics/trump-press-conference-charlottesville.html

2. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Yep. A lot of younger people are ignorant and don’t know what words mean. Antifa are fascists. They want government in be in control and based only on their beliefs and nobody else’s.

3. ramblinwreckguru

ramblinwreckguru Helluva Engineer

I have no problem with Trump calling out the violence by neo nazi groups, but at the same time he should call out Antifa and any other group promoting violence.

4. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

5. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

It’s racist of you to point out their violence....ANTIFA is anti white supremacist (and anti freedom, anti liberty, pro communism but I digress) so if you call out their violent displays of aggression, even when directed at media and not directed at loathsome white supramacists.....it’s still racist of you. :cigar:

bwelbo likes this.
  6. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

If you call yourself anti-fascist, but then act exactly like the brown shirted thugs who wore the swastika in attacking free speech, attempting to silence dissent on campuses and in the media, attempting to disrupt basic democratic processes, and bringing violence (aka Obama's "bring a gun to a knife fight")...then you can call yourselves Nuns and you're still fascists.

And the ANTIFA fascists out=number the right wing nuts by a wide margin, it seems.

(By the way, your point is well taken on other groups like Black Lives Matter, who i think gets a bum rap because of a handful of extremists in their midst that they are unwilling to throw out.)

7. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

“Unwilling to throw out.” Playing by the rules of the left doesn’t this mean BLM endorses, welcomes, and is part of any such extremism?

8. WreckinGT

WreckinGT Helluva Engineer

This is a heck of a trade thread.

bwelbo and A Love Supreme like this.
  9. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

HAHAHAHAHA! I think its become Trading barbs with our fellow Tech fan allies.

10. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

A new deal with Mexico is close.

The EU is at the table with a goal of 0 tariffs.

China is even back at the table.

11. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

12. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

Let the liberals do their thing. They will get Trump and they will crash our economy in he process, Trump is correct! The liberals are willing to do whatever they need to at whatever cost to get power back. Only a fool could think that impeachment wouldn't not hurt the country at large. Get'em libs, those hookers are the key !

13. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

I’m sure the DNC will claim this deal hurts American workers. Just wait and see. :LOL:

14. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

My 457 has risen by $15,000 since Trump has been elected, I have a year before retirement. Who thinks I can make to retirement before the libs crash my retirement account ?

15. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

The liberal experts told us that in global economy that you could not achieve 3% GDP for a full year anymore. (WRONG)

Liberals told us that the UK would descend into chaos after Brexit. (WRONG)

Liberal experts told us the stock market would collapse after Trump was elected. (WRONG)

The only thing that amazes me is that anyone pays attention to the liberal experts anymore, they have so consistently wrong.

I do think that if the libs get Trump out or even take control of the House, the economy will slow......

16. WreckinGT

The Conservatives made up some things that Liberals supposedly said. (TRUE)

17. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Well the world has been listening to them about AGW for 4 decades so how are you surprised?

bwelbo and AE 87 like this.
  18. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Which item are you referring to here?

19. WreckinGT

All of them.

20. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer