Toughness a defining trait in Georgia Tech quarterback derby

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
To me it has to be Nesbitt. He had both physical and mental toughness. JT was more mental than physical and he was one great quarterback for PJ. Josh was one of those guys you would want to go to war with. I hope both those guys have gone on to become successful after football.
Just saw a picture of him and a gt fan. He was wearing the blue gt Georgia tech YELLOW JACKETS tee shirt. I happened to be wearing the same shirt. He still looks like a bad *** momma jomma while i just look frumpy. Clearly #1
In a per inch height T Marshall is legend tough.

Got to ask his dad ( who is also 5'4" muscle), how does he play hurt? "It's what we do." Glad we had him (rb)at qb for last years s of option.

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
To me it has to be Nesbitt. He had both physical and mental toughness. JT was more mental than physical and he was one great quarterback for PJ. Josh was one of those guys you would want to go to war with. I hope both those guys have gone on to become successful after football.
From June 14, 2020

The guy hasn't changed a bit. Tough. Winner. I always loved the photo montage of "The moods of Joshua Nesbitt"