Top 25

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
It is impressive but you have to wonder about rankings that put us over the University of Texas... and Stephen F Austin over anybody.

Definitely exemplifies that Instagram is the social network of choice for most people. Twitter gets all the love but nobody's on it.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Great catch - should have been 33.8k.

When did u start following cgc? What do u like/ dislike?
I joined not too long ago. I like the Waffle House stuff, what can I say, what’s not to like about WH? I like the off-season conditioning videos, too. They really show the camaraderie and esprit de corps.

I’m not a big fan of slang terminology and poor grammar for the sake of appealing to youth. Kids need to write proper English and it doesn’t help when the adults around them don’t. I don’t mind it in every day talk, but not so much in written communication. This may not be a direct observation of coach’s twitter account specifically, rather an observation of twitter in general.

Last edited:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I joined not too long ago. I like the Waffle House stuff, what can I say, what’s not to like about WH? I like the off-season conditioning videos, too. They really show the camaraderie and esprit de corps.

I’m not a big fan of slang terminology and poor grammar for the sake of appealing to youth. Kids need to write proper English and it doesn’t help when the adults around them don’t. I don’t mind it in every day talk, but not so much in written communication. This may not be a direct observation of coach’s twitter account specifically, rather an observation of twitter in general.
Check out - Brad Morgan made team mate of week.
Bet that made his dad proud.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

tenor.gif