Top 25 Rankings

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
AP ranking is out: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

1612201994118.png

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Annoying Mark Packer went on and on this morning about how Clemson was so much more deserving of the tourney than the 4 ACC teams in front of them, including GT.
Didn't Packer go to Clemson? If I were hosting the show as a GT grad, I'd be pumping Tech up as well. At this point, only a few teams are deserving of the tourney. We'll see where things stand in March.

Milwaukee

Banned
Didn't Packer go to Clemson? If I were hosting the show as a GT grad, I'd be pumping Tech up as well. At this point, only a few teams are deserving of the tourney. We'll see where things stand in March.
Yes he played golf there. Most people in the industry try to control their allegiances to at least come across as halfway professional and unbiased, ya know like Wes Durham. Packer is not most people.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Yes he played golf there. Most people in the industry try to control their allegiances to at least come across as halfway professional and unbiased, ya know like Wes Durham. Packer is not most people.
Ya, I only listen because of Wes. Parker has become too hard to tolerate with his constant Clemson *** kissing. We get it. You went there but have a little bias and professionalism.