Toot toot

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Games are not played like that. Each game have the own set of variables and circumstances. We go thru this every year. Guys just assign automatic Ls

Whoever posted this is a borderline genius! 2 games, 2 upsets by an unlikely opponent. Games played on a Friday and Clemson QB entered the game at with a bad ankle is now in concussion protocol. Guaranteed Ls do not exist.

Whoever posted this is a borderline genius! 2 games, 2 upsets by an unlikely opponent. Games played on a Friday and Clemson QB entered the game at with a bad ankle is now in concussion protocol. Guaranteed Ls do not exist.

I have heard it said that it takes tremendous effort, and is extremely difficult to win even one game on the schedule, regardless of the opposition.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I expect to get a W every time the guys step on the field.

Heard a guy on the radio say he believes teams don't win games, but 75% of the time teams lose game. For instance UT didn't beat us, we beat ourselves.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The speed that the cal qb read the w s u defense was amazing. Who could have anticipated that.?

The crazy aggressive syracuse defensive in first half. Who would believe it would work to shut down Clemson?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I expect to get a W every time the guys step on the field.

Heard a guy on the radio say he believes teams don't win games, but 75% of the time teams lose game. For instance UT didn't beat us, we beat ourselves.
I might agree with that. It usually affects my mood about a game too. I'm furious when we lose a game because I think we played bad but games like the ACCCG 2014 I never once was that upset when we lost just because we played an excellent game but FSU was just the better team.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I might agree with that. It usually affects my mood about a game too. I'm furious when we lose a game because I think we played bad but games like the ACCCG 2014 I never once was that upset when we lost just because we played an excellent game but FSU was just the better team.
Their ol were giant ORCS FROM THE MOVIE SERIES LORD OF THE RINGS .
During time outs they just stood at the line of scrimage. When I met Brian Chamberlain, he says he was sure our offense would score if they could get the ball back . Really a great game for gt. We played fast