Tony Zenon

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I've always liked Zenon and his speed has been impressive. One thing I noticed about the Tulane game was that the catches made by Zenon and others seemed much more confident and less tentative. Every close pass was caught without a bobble. That was a notable change from past years.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I've always liked Zenon and his speed has been impressive. One thing I noticed about the Tulane game was that the catches made by Zenon and others seemed much more confident and less tentative. Every close pass was caught without a bobble. That was a notable change from past years.
I think that's due in large part to JT's quick release and zip on the ball. The receivers really have to focus and they know it.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You guys (male & female) are really hard. Touche!

I am much more excited about the Tulane game than the Woffard game. I like the afternoon or early evening games much better. And yes, pitching and catching will continue to be much better.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
You guys (male & female) are really hard. Touche!

I am much more excited about the Tulane game than the Woffard game. I like the afternoon or early evening games much better. And yes, pitching and catching will continue to be much better.
Not hard, just hope you picking :)up on good vibes in the universe.