Tom Luginbill...

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
former Tech QB addressed departures, leaving early, transfers, etc. today on CFB live. Basically stated that EVERY recruit he ever talked to, without exception, thought they would have a career in the NFL. He continued, that less than one percent actually make it in the NFL. Sad state of affairs. His words not mine.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Well that's the ultimate goal. If you aren't playing and pushing yourself to the highest level to reach the league then you aren't gonna be playing much.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah what a cruel joke by ESPN. Tune in and we're forced to see the face of GT's worst season of this generation. At least he gave us the O'Leary years.

Animal02

Banned
Well that's the ultimate goal. If you aren't playing and pushing yourself to the highest level to reach the league then you aren't gonna be playing much.
By business partner played for Woody Hayes. He told me the first day of freshmen practice, Woody gathered them together and told them if they were there so the could play in the NFL, that they should leave.....That they should be there because the lived playing.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I've told the story b4 but might as well again. Good friend of mine had classes with him and Veritec. Said luginbitch was a prima dona and wouldn't even sit up during lectures. Laid down with his head in his girlfriend's lap during. I didn't go to Tech but not many of my profs would have put up with that.

He said Veritec on the other hand was a great guy and team member on group projects.

I'm gonna bet Lugey never even graduated.

CornerBlitz

Jolly Good Fellow
If someone else types whose name shall never be said again I'm going to lose it!!!!!!! That POS never was at Tech, never coached anywhere and as far as I'm concerned he was never born. He was spawned!

And that's right I despise that fraud, then, now and forever!

I actually played for him...maybe I can get a pass.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I never actually got the hate for Luginbill. Can't recall anything he ever did wrong. Well, except for that one pass in the bowl game that he wasn't supposed to make. But he's far from the only guy to do that.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
I never actually got the hate for Luginbill. Can't recall anything he ever did wrong. Well, except for that one pass in the bowl game that he wasn't supposed to make. But he's far from the only guy to do that.

Bowl game?? Luginbill quarterbacked GT to a 1-11 season and was never heard from again. Who or what are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk