To lighten up our mood

I found this post over on the Dawgrant. By the way you think we are down and argumentative......

"Is it time to abandon pro style?Posted on 10/13/19 at 8:50 am
uArw.png
dArw.png
So im not gonna rehash on the disaster that was yesterday and I still think with UF losing we can right the ship.

However is it time for GA to implement a more modern offense with spread and a mobile QB? I love Fromm and company but. It just seems that the days of lining up with 5 tight ends and pounding the ball just isn't working.

It worked when we had Chubb and Michel as those 2 were the best back duo in UGA history imo, but our current RB setup just isn't capable.

Is it time or do you guys think Kirby will stick to his guns, even if it means running an ancient offense."

I find all this just as perplexing when I ask you all what is a pro style offense.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I found this post over on the Dawgrant. By the way you think we are down and argumentative......

"Is it time to abandon pro style?Posted on 10/13/19 at 8:50 am
uArw.png
dArw.png
So im not gonna rehash on the disaster that was yesterday and I still think with UF losing we can right the ship.

However is it time for GA to implement a more modern offense with spread and a mobile QB? I love Fromm and company but. It just seems that the days of lining up with 5 tight ends and pounding the ball just isn't working.

It worked when we had Chubb and Michel as those 2 were the best back duo in UGA history imo, but our current RB setup just isn't capable.

Is it time or do you guys think Kirby will stick to his guns, even if it means running an ancient offense."

I find all this just as perplexing when I ask you all what is a pro style offense.
WTH is "an ancient offense"?

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Funny how after 1 off day on offense and they want to completely change the style of their offense. It’s no wonder our fan base wanted to ditch CPJs offense whenever it wasn’t able to overcome our consistently bad defenses. The consistent chorus of criticism provided by our local media just added validation. I am going to enjoy watching them lose their minds when Justin Fields leads Ohio State to the playoffs while their best case scenario is another L to Bama in the SEC championship. Maybe they’ll luck up and get to watch UF take the L.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
They just graduated 3 WR and a TE to the NFL draft, and then their best remaining WR fought da law and da law won. They are relying on a Miami cast off as a go to. Their passing game reflects that.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Well, it is more than 1 off day. They didn't exactly kill it on O against ND either. They just don't have great receivers, in my opinion, like Bammer does. Also, I think Smart is not very smart. He showed that against Bammer with a fake punt when his defense was doing great. I love UGAGers coaching UGAG. It will doom them to underachievement.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I get what they’re saying.
Looking at UF, Bama, and now this years LSU offense Georgia is 15 years behind. I was reading their boards last night and one of them said “No one is impressed when we line up in Double TE and pound the rock and out talent the Vandys of the world.”
Georgia’s passing concepts are almost vanilla as most teams running Triple Option. Slants, Outs, Corners, and Go routes set up off play action. It is certainly gonna hurt Fromms draft stock. As good as UGA’s OL is they are so poorly coached, I’m convinced all they do is recruit size.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Well, if we're reveling in our rivals' misery, then imma throw this one out. fwiw, surly horns is a pretty funny website. After losing to OU on Saturday there are gems like:

“I assume all of our commits in attendance have now decomitted.”​

which was immediately followed up with:

”you’re being too optimistic. I’m sure the ones who weren’t there have decomitted as well.”
And my crossover favorites:

Texas is the new old Texas. They were Georgia-ing before it was cool.
and

We're the new Georgia and Tom Herman is the new Mark Richt. We recruit well, we're highly ranked, and we won't win XXXX.

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
You want funny, you shoulda listened to their post game radio show yesterday. I was flipping back and forth between theirs and ours (I think we have more commercials, BTW).

On theirs, it's like SC wasn't even there. They think they beat anyone, at any time. There is no opponent - just them and their wonderfulness. They were on the field all by themselves. Never gave SC any credit at all, til at the end, it was like they remembered they oughta.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
You guys should watch Uncle Lou’s post game rant. He obviously has his shtick for clicks, but he knows his college football. Reality set in on him when he stated that UGA can’t get any better players as they have 5 stars across the roster. And now he’s realized that Kirby isn’t a great game day coach. I think Uncle Lou realized there is no where to turn because they can’t get 6 star players. At least we know exactly what we have to do to take the next step. UGA has no clue.

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
Can you imagine the chaos if Ugag loses a couple of more and UF wins the east?

Their schedule is KY, UF, Auburn and A&M.

Uncle Lou would be entertaining to watch after a couple of more losses.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
You guys should watch Uncle Lou’s post game rant. He obviously has his shtick for clicks, but he knows his college football. Reality set in on him when he stated that UGA can’t get any better players as they have 5 stars across the roster. And now he’s realized that Kirby isn’t a great game day coach. I think Uncle Lou realized there is no where to turn because they can’t get 6 star players. At least we know exactly what we have to do to take the next step. UGA has no clue.
Do like Tennessee. Reach into the donor kitty, blow it all up, and start over again . . . and again . . . and again.