Tip Off Tomorrow Miami of Ohio

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Apparently Maxwell had wisdom teeth extracted. Painful, but nothing that normally has any lasting impact.
Wisdom teeth extractions are scheduled not emergencies. Why wouldn't he have done this in the spring or early summer? Weird. I went to a party the night I had my wisdom teeth pulled (2 impacted). I couldn't drink, but I could walk and talk. I was ready to rock n' roll the next day. I can't imagine missing 2 games. Everybody's different.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Wisdom teeth extractions are scheduled not emergencies. Why wouldn't he have done this in the spring or early summer? Weird. I went to a party the night I had my wisdom teeth pulled (2 impacted). I couldn't drink, but I could walk and talk. I was ready to rock n' roll the next day. I can't imagine missing 2 games. Everybody's different.

Depends on the exact circumstances. Some are easier than others. And you could have recurrent infections with them that make them a bit more urgent. I still have mine at 40 and sure wish I didn't.

slugboy

Staff member
In the spring, my dentist was taking appointments, but not my doctor. Who knows what this did to his oral surgeon’s schedule. Maybe his oral surgeon was backed up and couldn’t see him until now.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Quite disappointing so far a few minutes into second half. As I mentioned after the exhibition game, 3 of the 5 starters just aren’t good enough to be highly competitive. I’m still disappointed a transfer wasn’t brought in to start down low.

TheStolenT

Georgia Tech Fan
Clock management at the end of the game killed us. We are a ****ing engineering school, surely we can figure out how to manage the clock in a single ****ing sport

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Why does Georgia Tech basketball suck during the first game of the season?

Those who took the Red Hawks and 10 points made easy money tonight.