Time to break in a new uniform thread - 2022 edition

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Trying to decide how I feel about 3 different shades of gold on the same uniform. Someone talk me into it.

They're designed to look the same color in the sunlight.**

Whaddo I win?

** Somebody else said this so I have no idea of it's true. I'll take my winnins anyway tho.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
They're designed to look the same color in the sunlight.**

Whaddo I win?

** Somebody else said this so I have no idea of it's true. I'll take my winnins anyway tho.
You get a lifetime free membership to Swarm.

So if I’m squinting at these on the field, in the sun, from 60 yards away, I won’t be able to tell the difference. Makes sense.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Some more looks for y’all to chew on. Leonard posted these on the day of the release. The new pants, but the top is clearly the Black Watch template. It still looks navy to me. This is the same look Derrik Allen posted a while back. He was wearing the new pants in those shots as well. You can tell they photoshopped the GT logo out. The Adidas logo is present in one pic but not the other. Maybe that top is navy after all?

Yeah, I can’t believe I’m analyzing this sh*t this much. Just some things I noticed.
View attachment 12720View attachment 12721View attachment 12722View attachment 12723
1658419081742.png

From the release article on ramblinwreck.com. This is the new Navy jersey with the Gold shoulder stripe above the White shoulder stripe. It also does not have the Together We Swarm Unity patch on the right hand collarbone. So, no, DA and Leonard are not wearing new Navy jerseys, they are wearing the Blackwatch Jerseys. They may have had the new pants in the BW pictures though, Leonard is definitely wearing them.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
You should see our PM’s…we get frequent reminders of our mental acumen. Apparently our spouses were correct all along. 😎
I could see your PM's if you made me mod for a day. Don't worry. I'm sure I couldn't do too much damage in a day.

Girl Smile GIF

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Wow, a lot of discussion over something so unimportant in the big scheme of things.NEVER have I seen uniforms as a criteria for winning football games.We could wear ALL white or gold and it would not win us another game.I wish Tstan put that effort and money into something that gets us to a bowl.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Wow, a lot of discussion over something so unimportant in the big scheme of things.NEVER have I seen uniforms as a criteria for winning football games.We could wear ALL white or gold and it would not win us another game.I wish Tstan put that effort and money into something that gets us to a bowl.
Kill joy.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Hot take here. Good to hear an opinion that’s never once been voiced on this topic