Time to break in a new uniform thread - 2022 edition

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
These are the Blackwatch Jerseys from 2020. The patch on the shoulder was only from that year.
Same design and patch, but don't think they are the same jerseys. DA has on black wristbands and you can see the black on his shoulder pads around the collar, the jersey looks blue in comparison. Here's a pic on those jerseys:

aHR0cHM6Ly9yYW1ibGlud3JlY2suY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDIwLzEwL0JsYWNrd2F0Y2gtMDEtNjgzeDEwMjQuanBn.jpg

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Same design and patch, but don't think they are the same jerseys. DA has on black wristbands and you can see the black on his shoulder pads around the collar, the jersey looks blue in comparison. Here's a pic on those jerseys:

aHR0cHM6Ly9yYW1ibGlud3JlY2suY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDIwLzEwL0JsYWNrd2F0Y2gtMDEtNjgzeDEwMjQuanBn.jpg
Could be lighting, but those pants and gold trim definitely look more the 2008 color.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Alright. Time to derail this thread. Jk, but these unis do get me excited. Question is…are these the black watch? They look a little navy to me.

I'm too lazy to find it, but there was a thread a while back about GT uniforms and I posted multiple times that the blackwatch uniforms gave us the template for what a GT football uniform should look like. It's been the most used uniform in our history. Maybe they decided to listen and go all-in with the design for navy, gold, and white also? Just need the piping on the pants and you have the classic GT uniform. Just make the pants old gold not mustard. Please let's not go that route again lol

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I'm too lazy to find it, but there was a thread a while back about GT uniforms and I posted multiple times that the blackwatch uniforms gave us the template for what a GT football uniform should look like. It's been the most used uniform in our history. Maybe they decided to listen and go all-in with the design for navy, gold, and white also? Just need the piping on the pants and you have the classic GT uniform. Just make the pants old gold not mustard. Please let's not go that route again lol
Black stripe on the helmet had to be earned on the field.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
This is very clearly the 2020 Blackwatch jersey with some harsh yellow lighting and probably filters over it as well. The pants are also the same from the current uniform, they just look mustard because of the harsh lighting. It’s not a new set, although I would love if we had a new set made with the Blackwatch template in gold, navy, and white with all the possible combinations.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck

I see what you mean, I just think the DA picture is very saturated and color shifted. I'd like to see that format of jerseys in navy, but I still think it's black. I would be shocked if they had a new uniform in hand and hadn't released a hype video with it. Plus, pretty much all the other publicity pictures I've seen from this offseason have had the 2020 blackwatch jerseys.