Time for a W

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I don't care what the line is. I don't care have many five stars they have. It's been 18 years. THWG. Let's get this W and go to a bowl, because it's chop block o clock!

I’ll never forget GT’s 2015 season. So many players were hurt and we were 2-5 when the 9th ranked undefeated Seminoles came to town. Even though I already had tickets, I almost didn’t go to the game because I expected a beat down and getting to the game on a Thursday night is a nightmare. I ended up going anyway and, of course, we had the Miracle on Techwood.

Winning was nice but watching those FSU fans hitting the exits en masse was fantastic. I hope our guys send those loud, barking, and detestable UGA fans to the exits and back to Athens with an L. THWG!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I’ll never forget GT’s 2015 season. So many players were hurt and we were 2-5 when the 9th ranked undefeated Seminoles came to town. Even though I already had tickets, I almost didn’t go to the game because I expected a beat down and getting to the game on a Thursday night is a nightmare. I ended up going anyway and, of course, we had the Miracle on Techwood.

Winning was nice but watching those FSU fans hitting the exits en masse was fantastic. I hope our guys send those loud, barking, and detestable UGA fans to the exits and back to Athens with an L. THWG!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That reminds me...I missed the FSU game because I was in Orlando for my niece's wedding. I need to ask her and her husband to renew their vows this weekend.