Time for a George P. Burdell fund! UPDATE

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
OnlineAthens said:
Ryan Gregory Pickren, 21, was charged with felony computer trespass for making the posting on UGA’s online calendar on Nov. 27, two days before the intrastate gridiron match-up.

. . .

Georgia state law states that a person is guilty of computer trespass when they alter, damage or in any way cause the malfunction of a computer, computer network or computer program regardless of how long it occurs.

This is what happened:

G-Tech.png

His lawyer should argue that no "damage" or "malfunction" occurred; the arse-kicking did in fact occur.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder how much public money is going to be/has already been wasted on this investigation of an obvious COFH prank. UGAg: Lets lock up the kid and hang a felony on him because we're mutthurt. :wtf:

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
This is nothing more than ugaga posturing to make the world believe they have at least a small clue about high tech/IT security especially since we're involved.

Go4Tech

Jolly Good Fellow
What has Georgia come to? A Felony? WTF. Hopefully, someone will use a brain cell or two and prevent this gentleman from all the implications. This is way beyond what is called for.

Wonder what the statue of limitations is for gardening?

Wow. Maybe good thing to not live in that state……..

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
We must have a lawyer in this group who will represent this fine young man pro bono. What about the gentleman who purchased the football from Tech's game vs Cumberland? Isn't he a lawyer?

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I can't provide any more confirmation of the following link's legitimacy besides there being a person named Sage Pickren who according to facebook is Ryan's sister, but there is a gofundme site for the student.

www.gofundme.com/ji4xh4

I'm not sure if my linking skills are working on this site...

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
I can't provide any more confirmation of the following link's legitimacy besides there being a person named Sage Pickren who according to facebook is Ryan's sister, but there is a gofundme site for the student.

www.gofundme.com/ji4xh4

Will definitely contribute. How in the world can it ever be considered a felony when an honorable person improves a website by posting truth?