Tidbits from enemy territory

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
I live in Alabama so we get SEC overkill every day-here are some bits

Ga is the state with most sec recruits this yr-15%, with 14% Fla- no wonder we struggle

saban and malzahn talk about recruits that can come STRAIGHT in as Fr to help them,so they have these superior athletes play early(even if they beat out upperclassmen) thus upgrading their teams by by-passing the time-consuming maturity trek that most have

it is amazing how diverse geographically they pull from and fine players-2% from Calif,4% from Ohio
I wonder how PJ rates how well our "all-over/spread" recruiting strategy worked esp in North, is Klock the only one?

as a final kick-my paper listed recruits by town-Jalen J. got left out of Oneonta list

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
Whenever Tech loads up on out of staters, the argument is we should recruit more georgia players who "get" the rivalry.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Shoot go to Timbuk Too if we have to but we need to get some guys here to help the program out now.

I think we had a pretty good haul this year. Just got to do something with those guys and keep building on it!

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Timbuktu has players ??
I don't care where players come from as long ad they make and immediate and positive impact...

I dont think GT has the $$ to truly recruit nationally,

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Timbuktu has players ??
I don't care where players come from as long ad they make and immediate and positive impact...

I dont think GT has the $$ to truly recruit nationally,
Sure they do.........last I heard they have great middle guards on defense ! Naw agree with you if we are going to get better we need to expand.If we dont then we get passed by when VAand NC figure out what to do with their athletes.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Whenever Tech loads up on out of staters, the argument is we should recruit more georgia players who "get" the rivalry.
See your point but if we as fans and the coaches do not coach up the rivalry we are in deep do do.Hell I dont think PJ got it at first and several young ones say its just a game ala Reggie Ball.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Where we need to go is the South Pacific!

I have a friend who went to grad school in Switzerland. His work study job was to work with the janitorial staff. One of the staff members was a member of the Tongan royal family. This guy was 6'9" tall and weighed 420 lbs. He was all muscle. He played rugby back home against teams with people just that big. When the janitors would walk into the bars in Basel, the whole place became as quiet as a grave yard.

We need these people! Why should Hawaii and the Pac 12 be the only ones who get them?

gtdrew

Banned
I've wondered about grabbing some Polynesians for a while. Large, fast men, and as I learned from watching WWF as a kid, they all have rock-hard heads...

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Where we need to go is the South Pacific!

I have a friend who went to grad school in Switzerland. His work study job was to work with the janitorial staff. One of the staff members was a member of the Tongan royal family. This guy was 6'9" tall and weighed 420 lbs. He was all muscle. He played rugby back home against teams with people just that big. When the janitors would walk into the bars in Basel, the whole place became as quiet as a grave yard.

We need these people! Why should Hawaii and the Pac 12 be the only ones who get them?
I feel like its worth a shot. Line him up at BB ;)

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Probably no surprise but my paper put out top 15 in Ala for '15-Tech not mentioned with any.uga mentioned 3 times.