Tickets to Miami Game

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
No idea but I'm guessing it's going to be a night game

Playing a night game is going to require Miami and us to take care of business leading up to the game. GT vs. VPI is supposed to be a big ACC Coastal game and yet it is a noon game (dammit).

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Playing a night game is going to require Miami and us to take care of business leading up to the game. GT vs. VPI is supposed to be a big ACC Coastal game and yet it is a noon game (dammit).
FSU plays Clemson Saturday so that was always going to take the primetime slot.

Animal02

Banned
Any clue what time kickoff might be? Flying down from Michigan Friday night. Trying to plan a weekend with family.
This is a prime example of ESPN ruining college football for fans that want to attend games. It is impossible to plan ahead. You pretty much have to plan on a two night stay because the game could be anywhere from noon to 8 pm.

BTW, where in MI do you live?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This is a prime example of ESPN ruining college football for fans that want to attend games. It is impossible to plan ahead. You pretty much have to plan on a two night stay because the game could be anywhere from noon to 8 pm.

BTW, where in MI do you live?
I live just outside of the beautiful city of Flint. (Flint isn't beautiful by the way ) I live in Flushing actually. Grew up in ATL and moved to Lansing when I was 15. Got married and move to Flint area a few years ago.

Animal02

Banned
I live just outside of the beautiful city of Flint. (Flint isn't beautiful by the way ) I live in Flushing actually. Grew up in ATL and moved to Lansing when I was 15. Got married and move to Flint area a few years ago.
I live in Saint Clair Shores, one of my first jobs out of school was at the old BOC Engineering facility in Flint doing space planning.(nothing left of it but concrete slabs.) And yes, it is not a beautiful city. I went to U of Detroit for my second degree and ended up staying around here.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Maybe some of you season ticket holders would give me a GT Swarm discount ;)

So u want someone to take a loss so you can go. Gosh. How about this idea....As a tech fan buy them at face value from another tech fan who cant go and would eat the cost otherwise, therefore as a tech fan you would be helping another tech fan.

Call the GTSwarm friendship and brothership of helping each other out :)

You can go to the stadium gameday and easily buy something below face from a scalper pretty easy.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
That's a nice deal! Too bad I do not know what time the game will be as I am likely taking time off work for two events in October already so can probably only attend a noon game.

Is it my imagination or has the GTAA gotten a bit more active lately at trying to sell off extra tickets with reduced prices and deals as the game approaches? I guess they always have to some extent it just seems more effort in it at the moment.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
That's a nice deal! Too bad I do not know what time the game will be as I am likely taking time off work for two events in October already so can probably only attend a noon game.

Is it my imagination or has the GTAA gotten a bit more active lately at trying to sell off extra tickets with reduced prices and deals as the game approaches? I guess they always have to some extent it just seems more effort in it at the moment.

That is a heckuva deal!