Tickets for sale

A friend of mine with season tickets in the lower east finds himself unable to go to any of the remaining games, other than the game Saturday, and is willing to sell them at face value. UGAG game is only available if the entire package is bought. Otherwise individual game tickets are available. Entire package is face value $390.00. Individual games are $70.00 each. Free parking pass for the east lot, across Spring Street from the Varsity. First come, first served. Let me know ASAP.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
A friend of mine with season tickets in the lower east finds himself unable to go to any of the remaining games, other than the game Saturday, and is willing to sell them at face value. UGAG game is only available if the entire package is bought. Otherwise individual game tickets are available. Entire package is face value $390.00. Individual games are $70.00 each. Free parking pass for the east lot, across Spring Street from the Varsity. First come, first served. Let me know ASAP.
How many seats?

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
That's a UGA fan that just wanted the UT and UGA game. Let him eat them.
Why would an UGA fan hold back the JSU tix, but sell the UGA tix? Right thought if posted by a rando, but coming from a regular poster and big time fan (who even judges other GT fans based on their choice of gear color) I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt.

As it turns out, his two JSU tickets are also available, but for free, and not included in the package that includes the Georgia game. If anyone is interested, please let me know, and I can email those two tickets to you immediately. These, as well as the other tickets, are in Section 124, Row 25, Seats 14 and 15. No parking pass for the JSU game though; that's already spoken for.