Ticket Info Quick Lane Bowl

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I'm pretty sure I saw 8,000 tickets at $100 a piece.

GTAA is going to take a huge hit. I expect the fans who are going to buy tickets on the open market for <<<<<<GTAA prices. We've all learned over the last 15 years that GTAA tickets are overpriced and usually in terrible seats.

Tech might be on the hook for $800K, but don't they get reimbursed for travel from the ACC? Also, doesn't Tech share in a conference pool? I'm guessing that's why we ended up in the Toilet Bowl. It was the combination that resulted in the maximum payout to the conference.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My wife decided she wants to tag along. I made it very clear to her that this is going to be a full day drinking, gambling, more drinking, GT football watching followed by more drinking and gambling experience and if she’s not up to the challenge she needs to stay home! Lol. I’m planning on being in Detroit around 11 am when the bars open and go from there. I reached out to the Alumni association to see what that have planned as well. Still waiting to hear back.

Animal02

Banned
My wife decided she wants to tag along. I made it very clear to her that this is going to be a full day drinking, gambling, more drinking, GT football watching followed by more drinking and gambling experience and if she’s not up to the challenge she needs to stay home! Lol. I’m planning on being in Detroit around 11 am when the bars open and go from there. I reached out to the Alumni association to see what that have planned as well. Still waiting to hear back.
She can be your DD.
Looking forward to finally meeting you.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
What do I (as an Atlanta traffic driver)need to anticipate when driving around Detroit this time of year.
Just trying to be proactive ...should I pack tire chains lol
..but seriously haha

Deleted member 2897

Getting stuck with hundreds of thousands - once again the ACC stuck us with the most difficult bowl game to overcome the ticket minimums. If there’s ever an undesirable situation, you can rest assured they’ll saddle us with it.

THWacc

I’ll call and buy, then donate as I can’t make it. I tried to do it from the website but didn’t see the option, so I guess I’ll call...please spread the word.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
What do I (as an Atlanta traffic driver)need to anticipate when driving around Detroit this time of year.
Just trying to be proactive ...should I pack tire chains lol
..but seriously haha
Extra tires. Our road look like Beirut. Lol
We have a major pothole issue in the state. Detroit isn’t as bad. They keep the roads clear of snow. Ice can get tricky. Temps drop fast but the city stays on top of it.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Getting stuck with hundreds of thousands - once again the ACC stuck us with the most difficult bowl game to overcome the ticket minimums. If there’s ever an undesirable situation, you can rest assured they’ll saddle us with it.

THWacc

I’ll call and buy, then donate as I can’t make it. I tried to do it from the website but didn’t see the option, so I guess I’ll call...please spread the word.

That's what the thread is for! :D

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Extra tires. Our road look like Beirut. Lol
We have a major pothole issue in the state. Detroit isn’t as bad. They keep the roads clear of snow. Ice can get tricky. Temps drop fast but the city stays on top of it.
Thank you!
Looking forward to seeing you and @Animal02 at the game.
I convinced my dad to make the trip with the kiddo and I...it was AFTER I purchased his ticket that I told him the destination :))

Animal02

Banned
I’d rather walk. Lol. And yes. You as well! I tried to explain to her that I’ll probably be meeting people from a GT Sports website and they know me by RyanS12. She was like are you into some weird online sports dating? Lol. She’s clueless
That was like when I tailgated with Super and crew last year...wife wanted to know names.....I was like....uhhhhhhhhh