Ticket Info Quick Lane Bowl

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I know none of us are thrilled right now but if you are not going to be there and if you have the resources I urge you to purchase tickets and donate. I am calling my rep in the morning to make sure the military donation is still viable or other organizations who can make use of the tickets. Will update the thread once I find out

Last edited:

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I received the email regarding tickets and replied back saying that before I purchase tickets, I wanted to know what TStan did to try to get us a better bowl. Some people on here have said he didn't do anything (since he was to busy with other outside obligations), and needs to go. Him doing nothing may or may not be true, but it may also be a case of him trying, but the ACC showed their usual biases and decided to screw over CPJ one last time. I would like to hear a response from GTAA. If he did try, but to no avail, then I am thinking I will do what Old Jacket Fan did and donate them if the military donation is still viable. If it is a case of lack of effort on the part of TStan to get what was best for our coaches and players, then that is a whole 'nother issue.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Spoke with my ticket rep this morning and purchased 2 tickets, they will be distributed through Vet Tickets. If you're unable to attend please consider buy a ticket(s) for a deserving veteran to be able to attend the game!
@YJAlleyCat and I will be doing the same. We really wanted to go to see GT play one last game under Coach Johnson, but Quick Lane is simply impossible with our holiday work schedules.

On the bright side, Tech has lost every game we have ever attended outside of BDS, so maybe it's a good thing we won't be in Detroit the day after Christmas.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anybody know how many tickets GT is on the hook to sale
I'm pretty sure I saw 8,000 tickets at $100 a piece.

GTAA is going to take a huge hit. I expect the fans who are going to buy tickets on the open market for <<<<<<GTAA prices. We've all learned over the last 15 years that GTAA tickets are overpriced and usually in terrible seats.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

GTAA is going to take a huge hit. I expect the fans who are going to buy tickets on the open market for <<<<<<GTAA prices. We've all learned over the last 15 years that GTAA tickets are overpriced and usually in terrible seats.

Tech's allotment are in Section 103-109 lower bowl sideline. Good seats for a change! As to the cost, it is what it is. If you can't or won't go to the game but a ticket for a veteran

Spoke with my ticket rep this morning and purchased 2 tickets, they will be distributed through Vet Tickets. If you're unable to attend please consider buy a ticket(s) for a deserving veteran to be able to attend the game!
I got an email from my ticket rep last week and finally responded this morning, expressing a lot of my pet peeves probably way out of line with his responsibilities. But in my response I asked him about purchasing and donating. I will hopefully hear back from him soon and find out just how to do what you did. If I don't hear back from him by this time tomorrow, I will call him.

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow

For what it’s worth, the seats Tech is selling are listed for 89$ direct through the Quick Lane Bowl website*. Tech gets a modest mark-up. If you have issues with the price, it’s really the bowl’s

I don’t think this is the right year to bypass the GTAA.

* More salt: the comparable tickets at the Belk Bowl are 115$.

Animal02

Banned
For what it’s worth, the seats Tech is selling are listed for 89$ direct through the Quick Lane Bowl website*. Tech gets a modest mark-up. If you have issues with the price, it’s really the bowl’s

I don’t think this is the right year to bypass the GTAA.

* More salt: the comparable tickets at the Belk Bowl are 115$.
They aren't even selling tickets in the upper bowl. End zone seats are general admission