Ticket Exchange

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Why give them to a mutt fan? At least the empy seat will be gold and not red.

I hear you and am pretty frustrated about it. After the last few games, I’d imagine fair market value in general for the game has already dropped about 50% due to the flood of season ticket holders giving up. And current value to actual Tech fans is probably worth about 25% of what dwags fans will pay... maybe less.

I’ll be at the game and would like to stick to principles but could use the grand to help contribute to a buy out fund or something, lol.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I hear you and am pretty frustrated about it. After the last few games, I’d imagine fair market value in general for the game has already dropped about 50% due to the flood of season ticket holders giving up. And current value to actual Tech fans is probably worth about 25% of what dwags fans will pay... maybe less.

I’ll be at the game and would like to stick to principles but could use the grand to help contribute to a buy out fund or something, lol.
Show up with 3 GT or neutral fans and I'll buy yall post game Varsity. In Sec 121 top row. Im easy to spot lol.

And full disclosure, I am bringing a fan and his fiance who cheer for other teams, in fact they are leaving in the 3rd quarter to go to the Clempson USCe game in Columbia. But, in addition to my own toy donation, I'm making them bring several toys.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Show up with 3 GT or neutral fans and I'll buy yall post game Varsity. In Sec 121 top row. Im easy to spot lol.

And full disclosure, I am bringing a fan and his fiance who cheer for other teams, in fact they are leaving in the 3rd quarter to go to the Clempson USCe game in Columbia. But, in addition to my own toy donation, I'm making them bring several toys.

Hah, sounds good! My wife is a good GT fan on my behalf but she went to Alabama so we'll need to make good time heading out to catch her game. I've grown to appreciate her squad due to the misery they bring on Georgia. All in all, I'm excited about Saturday since we were invited to a suite, and I've been storming the field every six years: '03 Auburn, '09 VT and '15 FSU so I'm still holding out hope since I like a good pattern, lol.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Hah, sounds good! My wife is a good GT fan on my behalf but she went to Alabama so we'll need to make good time heading out to catch her game. I've grown to appreciate her squad due to the misery they bring on Georgia. All in all, I'm excited about Saturday since we were invited to a suite, and I've been storming the field every six years: '03 Auburn, '09 VT and '15 FSU so I'm still holding out hope since I like a good pattern, lol.
I appreciate you guys being good Tech fans. Stansbury has got his work cut out for him to hold on to every single season ticket holder from this year and increase that number for 2022. I don't want to hear any excuses from him...none. It's his job to make this program successful and if he can't do it then show him the door and find someone else. Again, I don't want to hear excuses. Tech football is the engine that runs all of the other athletic programs. This is his baby.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Last try... Still have 2 for Saturday!

Section 101, row 45

Doing Thanksgiving at my in-laws in Ohio and will sadly be missing.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Last try for me as well. Great seats only 2 away from the aisle on almost the 50 yard line, with seat cushions. Section 106, Row 16. Will sell to GT fan for $190 each

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
If you have an parking pass going to waste, please consider us? Thank you.

Has anyone parked on the Atlantic Station side of 10th/Fowler, on the street in the residential housing area? Maybe it was almost across the street from McCamish during a basketball day game or for football, such as what I’m considering for tomorrow? Normal lot on Peachtree will be filled w/ Dawg mess.

GTMama99

Georgia Tech Fan
Anyone want to donate one ticket to Sat game for my daughter? She won’t sit in the seat- just wants to get in and sit in student section with her GT sister! Our stinger mobile seats are in upper level and my hubby willing to give his up for her but thought I’d check here first.

MikeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone want to donate one ticket to Sat game for my daughter? She won’t sit in the seat- just wants to get in and sit in student section with her GT sister! Our stinger mobile seats are in upper level and my hubby willing to give his up for her but thought I’d check here first.
If you still need one, I have an extra to donate.