Ticket Exchange

Tamit17

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi all, I have 3 tickets that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to use this coming Saturday in the Benz vs. UNC. Section 104, Row 36, seats 31-33.

Make me an offer in messages and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Anyone got GT vs. ND tickets they’re looking to sell or have good suggestions on a deal somewhere to purchase some? Looking for 5 tickets together for my family as a birthday present to me. My wife, 3 daughters (11,9,7), and myself. Trying to create a special memory and raise 3 more GT fans! Help me help you! Any advice appreciated. Tomorrow is my birthday.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Anyone got GT vs. ND tickets they’re looking to sell or have good suggestions on a deal somewhere to purchase some? Looking for 5 tickets together for my family as a birthday present to me. My wife, 3 daughters (11,9,7), and myself. Trying to create a special memory and raise 3 more GT fans! Help me help you! Any advice appreciated. Tomorrow is my birthday.
I'll be headed to South Bend again too. I'll be taking my 3 sons and 1 of my daughters. The other daughter is in school in Baltimore. Wife has no interest.

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
Anybody fully vaccinated want to go to the Outlaw Music Festival at Ameris Amphitheater tomorrow night (Willie Nelson, Sturgil Simpson, and Nathaniel Ratelieff), lawn seats with pre-rented chairs?

Willing to trade for a couple GT game tickets later in the season.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
I have 4 tickets for the UNC game-Sec 129C Row 22 Seats 10-13
Can break up and sell in pair of 2s. Send me message with offer and I’ll respond.

thebugman10

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey guys, I know I'm new here, but I'm active on FromtheRumbleSeat and on Georgia Tech Football on Facebook. I used to be active on JacketsOnline.com but I don't subscribe anymore. I am a 2014 ME Alum and Season Ticket holder. Anyways, I have 2 parking passes for the UNC game at Mercedes Benz I am trying to sell. They are in the Home Depot Backyard Lot, and I am only looking to get face value for them. They are $57.50 each. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Please let me know if you have two that will be going to waste?
GT fans, dad and his son.

Thank you!

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I am selling 1 ticket in sec 204. Face value is $75, will sell for $60. Cheaper than anything online when you include those bs fees.

thebugman10

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey guys, I know I'm new here, but I'm active on FromtheRumbleSeat and on Georgia Tech Football on Facebook. I used to be active on JacketsOnline.com but I don't subscribe anymore. I am a 2014 ME Alum and Season Ticket holder. Anyways, I have 2 parking passes for the UNC game at Mercedes Benz I am trying to sell. They are in the Home Depot Backyard Lot, and I am only looking to get face value for them. They are $57.50 each. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

This is sold!

jsavvyy

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 2 tickets to sell for GTvUNC. Section 132 Row 18. Need a tech fan in those seats.

Please message me with an offer if you are interested.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Just went to check on ticket availability on Ticketmaster to see how it was selling. Doesn’t look like the 3rd level will even be open. Kinda sad.