THWG

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hope y’all are catching up on sleep 😴 💤 now. Glad it was an early enough start to end around midnight and not go deep into the morning

It was the longest game in team history? I guess UGA will be worn out for their series against Ole Miss

Small ball rules! Wish we had done it a lot earlier!!!

Last night was unbelievable. Great defense, timely pitching late. The offense wasn't there batting .180 overall. But a win is a win is a win.

Appreciate the uGag pain :) We left 17 on but uGag left 15 on and out hit us 14 to 9. But they made 3 errors to our 1. uGag gave up 15 walks (+1 hbp) to our 9 (+2hbp).

Now uGag has a 7PM game Thursday against #13 Ole Miss. We did our part this year in keeping uGag out of the NCAAs :)

Insane 290 pitches.
Poor strike % at 59.7%, but some like Bartnicki, Chapman, Westbrooks & Medich did better. Brody did really well. Loved the quick hook after one batter. Next in line till we get to @FredJacket .

All our pitchers should be available for limited duty by Thursday except Siegel and Dal.
1621427851363.png

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Ok, I’ll try my luck.

THWG, every way every day.

Who gets the start for us? Do we have any hangover from Sunday? This game all matters a LOT to all of us, but how much does it matter compared to the UNC series & ACC tournament when it comes to NCAAs? I think the outcome will not affect our seeding much as long as we don’t take complete nose dive.
Now you know what you have to do today, @senoiajacket - start that next thread!

GT Bravo

Jolly Good Fellow
Coach Hall says Crawford has had the shoulder bothering him. It got worse in that outing Sun. He (Hall) hopes to get him back at some point, but "shutdown" for now. Said it was similar to what Hurter experienced earlier in year. Tonight... he plans to use many pitchers. Two innings from D.Smith is "best case".

What ever happened to Ben King? Seems like he threw well early and disappeared. And Westbrooks?

THWG

Helluva Engineer
What ever happened to Ben King? Seems like he threw well early and disappeared. And Westbrooks?
King was good at times, but also struggled to find the strike zone too much. I expect him to be a big part of the staff next year.

Westbrooks' situation has been a mystery to me. Dude pitched well last year before things were shutdown and he has looked really good in limited time this year. I hope he gets some more innings this weekend and into the ACC tournament. I really like his makeup and think he can be a starter for us down the road.