Thursday Night Home Games

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Why don't we just play a couple game mondays, a couple tuesday, a couple wednesday and the rest thursday?

This. Exactly.

No need to leave anybody out.

And as was suggested a few years ago, we ought to take one of our home games and play in that Scottish Classic :))) every year.

Just invite ourselves to play in it every year.

And don't forget the H&A with uab & toolane.

We get this thing rolling and we can put ourselves out of business in very short order.

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
I know in the past the Thursday night game gave Tech good exposure. Only game and all. And I think ESPN played up Atlanta.

But being old school, college football is for Saturdays and high school ball is for Fridays. Sunday is NFL.

Since Collins is the innovator, we my well see Tech playing any time or anywhere.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I know in the past the Thursday night game gave Tech good exposure. Only game and all. And I think ESPN played up Atlanta.

But being old school, college football is for Saturdays and high school ball is for Fridays. Sunday is NFL.

Since Collins is the innovator, we my well see Tech playing any time or anywhere.
At one time Thursday was a big deal National exposure but not the last few years ESPN make the ACC play so many games on Thursday night but look who else plays on Thursday nights , does the SEC or the Big 10 sorry it's not a honor to play now.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Saturday night > Thursday night > Saturday afternoon (3:30) > Saturday noon

I like Saturday afternoon because at least I can wake up and watch a bit of gameday with my coffee before heading to campus.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
1 per year is fine. Anything over that is hard for many people to manage.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk