Thread based on inaccurate photo

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Sims in a cast...

Screenshot_20211123-185832_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211123-185836_Instagram.jpg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Probably for posting a pic that gives our opponent an advantage about our QB situation… not that it’d really matter.
Lol it literally gives them zero edge. You could give us Tom Brady, or Lamar Jackson and we wouldn't beat them.
I personally think you could give us the whole Buccaneers and if Collins is coaching we would still get our asses kicked.

GTcanWINagain

Banned
Lol it literally gives them zero edge. You could give us Tom Brady, or Lamar Jackson and we wouldn't beat them.
I personally think you could give us the whole Buccaneers and if Collins is coaching we would still get our asses kicked.
Think Tom Lugenbill would help?

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Was there any report of what Jeff's injury was? I seem to remember hearing about him in a walking boot but he was in an arm sling after NIU. Like others said, it really doesn't matter who our QB is or if our entire team gets into the deer antler spray... we're not winning this one. I hope Jordan goes out there and balls the eff out though!

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
This is very clearly an old video lol. Sims was nursing a foot injury last week, but when he missed time early in the year it was for a hand/wrist injury he had in the NIU game. This thread can be deleted now that this has been debunked, at least until there’s legitimate confirmation that Yates will start.