Think about this....

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
To be fair, their offense isnt what scares me. It is their defense and OUR offense. But, THWG, we win a close Defensive game!

the score prediction that I am trending towards is 28-24, Good Guys. We score a special teams TD, a defensive TD, and 2 offensive TD's. I think one will come on a Phomm fake run, then hit a flyer down the field (after he's run it a few times). The other I'm thinking on a screen or a long run, not sure yet.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
But do you believe we have one in us in this game this year? I haven't seen a lowly GT team beat a highly regarded UGA team in my time as a fan, so I want this team to remove UGA from their heads and play their game.
I go back to the late 70's and I can't recollect a ajor upset on our part either. Fortunately we are playing this game over there. So there's that.

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
But do you believe we have one in us in this game this year? I haven't seen a lowly GT team beat a highly regarded UGA team in my time as a fan, so I want this team to remove UGA from their heads and play their game.
Depends on what you consider highly regarded. When we beat them in 08 they came into that game with only 2 losses. I get it though, we were in a “better” place then than now.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
We are going up against the defending national championship who are #1 in the country. They have arguably the best dline in college football. We have our 3rd and 4th string qbs with a banged up oline. If we beat the spread I will count that as a positive.