There is still a chance

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
The ACC is general is a crap he this year .
Next week GT goes on a winstreak and becomes bowl eligible!
LoserVille looked like cap
Vpsu lost to my alma..they were winless
unCheat is bad.
Puke will be a good game here in ATl.
Let's get this train rolling!
We put 21 on the board against the #2 team in college football...

#BeatBGU

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
I have a college football addiction and have watched pretty much all the games from our future opponents. Besides uga sadly they've all had moments where they've looked worse than us. We really need to get some feel good plays against Bowling Green and then go beat Louisville on the road and get rid of the road game juju. I can see us beating or losing to everyone left on the schedule depending on how things fall besides uga and maybe Miami ( haven't really seen enough of them). Duke is another enigma because they play so many gimme games I can't really tell how they're doing without their starting QB and CB.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Its kind of sad that 4 games into the season we are trying to generate some hope for possibly making a bowl game. I can't see us beating VT, UGA, or Miami. That means we have to win out against UVA, BG, Duke, UNC, and Louisville. Even though none of those teams are all that great, I can't see us running all 5. Personally I think we are looking at a 3-4 win season.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Its kind of sad that 4 games into the season we are trying to generate some hope for possibly making a bowl game. I can't see us beating VT, UGA, or Miami. That means we have to win out against UVA, BG, Duke, UNC, and Louisville. Even though none of those teams are all that great, I can't see us running all 5. Personally I think we are looking at a 3-4 win season.

VT lost to Old Dominion today and gave up over 600 of offense. I wouldn't write that game off. Granted I wouldn't pencil it in as a win either. College football is funky and things happen. We could go on a tear or we could lose it all.

Deleted member 2897

CT and Miami both lost their QBs today. VT lost and Miami almost did - both to nobodies.

Deleted member 2897

VT and Miami both lost their QBs today. VT lost and Miami almost did - both to nobodies.

1 game at a time.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
CT and Miami both lost their QBs today. VT lost and Miami almost did - both to nobodies.
Ok, lets say we pull off an upset against VT or Miami, which I will agree is possible. Then we are looking at 4 of 5 against the same teams I named, which I still think is unlikely if we play the way we have played in the last 3 games.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
VT lost to Old Dominion today and gave up over 600 of offense. I wouldn't write that game off. Granted I wouldn't pencil it in as a win either. College football is funky and things happen. We could go on a tear or we could lose it all.

Well, they lost by giving up 500 yards passing. That's not a good sign for us.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I hate to say it but Duke could be better than VT or Miami

3Bees

Georgia Tech Fan
While losing to ODU is exceptionally strange for VT it is not unprecedented for them to drop one they shouldn't. Thing is when VT does this they react be winning the rest of their games. I would not expect to beat them just because they lost to ODU. Oh yeah I heard Pitt lost to UNC and UNC is supposed to be horrible. Until I see our team stop fumbling, Taquan look more confident, and our special teams stop looking so crappy then I will believe we can assume some wins. Right now we are not a very good team. We lack consistency and the ability to put together a complete game.