There is no reason...

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
for the Clemson game to not be sold out. Our team is 8-2 and we have one of the most explosive offenses in the country. Go to the game.
I will be there! !.
10 consecutive YEARS of clempson GT games..not just home but away as well..
NO REASON to not be a full house!!!

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
I have to go to a wedding of two people I've only met one time. NOT HAPPY! I will be sneaking an earbud into my ear and listening to the gameday app on my phone, believe me.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I will be there. Wife ain't thrilled I'm skipping kids soccer. I ain't thrilled about that part either.....but...stink happens.
Clemson was planned before kids soccer game times changed.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The Clemson games are always a highlight. Their fans are, for the most part, great fun and there have been some classic games over the years. I would hate to lose them off of our schedule every year. Too much history and tradition.I wouldn't want to trade that for more "balance" because you never know who is going to be good or bad 5-10 years down the road. Did anyone think Duke would be in the running for conference champ 5 years ago?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Agree 4shot....but Clemson is pretty much guaranteed to be at least decent. Not so Duke or Vandy. I strongly want to keep Clemson as a rivalry game, there are better ways to handle the division / cross division schedule / ACCCG participants IMO

stinger

Georgia Tech Fan
See y'all in Yellow Jacket Alley.
A game like this is what makes Ga. Tech football so great!
It will be electric in Grant Field Saturday.
Don't miss this one, should be lots of great recruits at the game.