https://athlonsports.com/college-football-bowl-projections-2018

Independence Dec. 27
ACC vs.

SEC

georgia-tech-yellow-jackets.png
Georgia Tech vs.

Louisiana Tech*
la-tech-bulldogs.png

Thoughts? Clearly it's entirely too early to start picking bowl games, but this seems like a reasonable expectation in 2018.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If we scrape the bottom of the barrel in bowls, i will be disappointed. imo we will start fast, level off and then finish strong.

What's 2 levels above the independence bowl?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Probably Belk Bowl,Gator Bowl,Music City Bowl or Sun Bowl;)
thanks

belk 8hr drive, gator 6 hr drive , music 7 hr drive , sun 19hr drive.

Elpaso = been their on work and didn't find much to do
Charlotte - nice place w the nascar museum - but won't go back till in acc champ.

A definite yes

Gator bowl. = The good seats at were great. Wish i had stayed at team hotel for party on St Johns river.

Nashville = sounds like a 3 night trip!

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
Sadly, after our embarrassing turnout at the 2016 Gator Bowl, I think we are on their "try to avoid an invite to" list.

If not one of the 4 selected for the playoff, any bowl is ok as long as it follows a win vs ugag.

All bowl game attendance is down. The at home experience is so much better than it was 20 years ago. Plus Tech do not travel well there were about 200 of us in Miami this year and most of them were parents of the players.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
All bowl game attendance is down. The at home experience is so much better than it was 20 years ago. Plus Tech do not travel well there were about 200 of us in Miami this year and most of them were parents of the players.
Bowl games in particular are a joke. It's embarrassing to miss a bowl these days, as Little Sisters of the Poor usually gets a bowl invite if they have 5 wins, so to miss a bowl means you're a really BAD team. But the ticket prices are ridiculous and the seating is usually end zone and everything is expensive....and remind me again why it is such a big deal?