1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

The Wall

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by GTRambler, Dec 28, 2018.

1. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

President Trump donates his Q2 paycheck to DHS for border security.
    links in here donate to a fundthewall group that gives the money to DHS (unclear if DHS is required to spend accordingly)
    https://www.fundthewall.com/president-trump-donates-his-q2-paycheck-to-dhs-for-border-security/

Steve Bannon-Led Group Erects Border Wall Using Crowdfunded Donations
    5/28/19 The near one-mile wall was propped up over the weekend on private land between Texas and New Mexico.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/we-built-the-wall-construction_n_5ced224ae4b0bbe6e332dff5

Here's a link to "We Build The WALL" this is the group that Steve Bannon supports
    You can donate here if you wish

2. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Another (seeming) domestic terror attack on an ICE facility. ANTIFA....the darlings of the DNC are my guess once again. And the DNC keeps stoking hateful lies about ICE and making ridiculous concentration camp comparisons...which aren’t even run by ICE.

Trump can’t say anything mean but they have open season to lie and stoke hate. Gotta love lib hypocrisy.

3. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

If anybody needs to remember that Trump can out-debate people and run circles around them:

4. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

I didn't want to watch that entire clip, so I simply scanned through it and may just not have hit on this. But Trump literally ran circles around her when he "stalked" the floor behind her while she was speaking. I know she hated it, but I LOVED it !!!

5. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

bwelbo likes this.
  6. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

> At least some of the Wall is getting built
    >> What will those libs try next?
    Disaster At Seesaw Art Installation As Obese American Children Catapult Mexicans Over The Border
    SUNLAND PARK, NM—Disaster occurred at the US-Mexico border earlier this week after the installation of seesaws on the border wall. Part of an art project by UC Berkeley faculty, the seesaws were intended to let kids on both sides of the border play with each other as a powerful statement about unity and love across borders.Unfortunately, as obese American kids rushed to the seesaws to enjoy playing with their fellow humans on the Mexican side of the border, they accidentally launched hundreds of Mexican children over the wall."We did not see this coming," said one Berkeley professor. "We just wanted the kids to play together and have some fun. But it seems like we didn't account for just how fat American kids are these days.
    upload_2019-11-4_16-7-33.jpeg
    https://babylonbee.com/news/disaste...-catapult-mexicans-over-the-border-via-seesaw

bwelbo likes this.
  7. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer