1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

The Wall

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by GTRambler, Dec 28, 2018.

1. ramblinwreckguru

ramblinwreckguru Ramblin' Wreck

Fear of death is a great deterrent.

bwelbo likes this.
  2. WreckinGT

WreckinGT Helluva Engineer

What are you trying to deter me from? Whiskey wants to shoot me, you want to razor blade me. Geez, you guys are real tough on the internet huh?

3. ramblinwreckguru

Only if you're an illegal trying to break into the US. Are you a foreign national wanting to invade?

4. WreckinGT

Well you were responding to a comment about me crossing the border so I assumed it was aimed at me. Although, if you are hoping for illegals to die or get severely hurt then that doesn’t really make you any less of a psychopath.

5. ramblinwreckguru

I don't want them to get injured or die. In fact, I don't want illegals to even attempt to scale the wall. That's the point.

awbuzz and bwelbo like this.
  6. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

As I said. Go watch some video of illegals crossing into border cities and Border Patrol attempts to apprehend them and you will have an even better understanding of just how important time is. Until then you are plain willfully ignorant. Which is actually very Trump like in a way....very “birther” of you.

awbuzz likes this.
  7. Whiskey_Clear

I’ve never made any threat of any kind against you. Stop lying.

bwelbo likes this.
  8. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

He loves this kind of baiting as opposed to factual arguments. You’re playing right in his wheel house.

bwelbo likes this.
  9. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

There is a lot of snark at times on here, but you are one of the few people who actually launches real attacks, having called people racists, bigots, murderers, and more. I’m sure you will file this away that you were a victim of this fake attack and then down the road bring it back up as if it actually happened.

10. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

Simply unbelievable !

I have a hunch that if Wreck invited us to his house for a cookout we would have to go through a gated 16 ft wall accessed only by driving over metal encased concrete post that recede into the ground to allow passage. Once inside you must be validated by retnal scan and finger prints which will be confirmed by DNA swipe at the pool gate.

Pool security would be exposed as soon as the chipmunk exposed himself at the back wall tunnel as lasers zapp him leaving a pile of burnt chipmunk fur.

Promise you Wreck employs more security measures than a Hollywood liberal does gun toting buffed out security personnel. I haven’t even mentioned the security measures on his car.

11. WreckinGT

lol. No walls. A fence for the dog though. Actually, even my doors are unlocked most of the time so come on in if you want to. Theres plenty of beer in the fridge.

Technut1990 likes this.
  12. WreckinGT

It was said in jest because of past arguments on gun control. I don't actually believe that you want to shoot me to that rambling wants to razor blade me. Geez guys.

13. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

You are such a dog bigot! :D :beercheers:

14. GT_05

GT_05 Helluva Engineer

Maybe we could sell enough of California to pay for the wall. That way Mexico wouldn’t have to cut a check...they could just pay us by building the wall. I kid, I kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Charge Mexico late fees and interest for missing their payment!

GT_05 likes this.
  16. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

State of the Union:
    "We don't need no [Dept of] Education; We don't need no thought control"

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  17. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

The CBP and others have identified 10-12 areas where an improved wall would help them. That’s the $5.7B. In the meantime, by approving that money, we can also expand h1b visas, fix DACA, and other areas of improvement around immigration. If Congress can’t figure it out, then he’ll build the wall and Democrats won’t get DACA and everything else. Should be an easy decision.

I won’t watch the SOTU tonight. It’s a joke and a farce. He’s a big fat a-hole, surrounded by about 400 big fat a-holes.

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  18. Whiskey_Clear

I encourage you to watch it and endure the pain. Else we might be tempted to forget how corrupt, feckless, and ineffective everyone in D.C. is. And we should never lose sight of that entirely or accept it as proper.

bwelbo likes this.
  19. GTRambler

GTRambler Helluva Engineer

20. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

LOL, that is exactly how I pictured you based on your earlier posts!

GTRambler and GT_05 like this.