The Walking Dead

franklinjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The new episodes have really not given me what I hoped for. Some old characters have barely been on the screen, and new ones haven't been given much time to develop. It seems like there is still a lot of ground to cover to really keep the show heading in an interesting direction.

That said im very anxious to see whats going to happen with Daryl. I'm also ready to see what Glen's group is going to do.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
This season has been decent I think, but it has definitely been a lot more character development and plot-preparation than past seasons. But I agree with franklinjacket, I think the next 3 episodes (which are the last 3 this season! that was fast) should be pretty good. They've set up a lot of good story lines that I think will start to cross. Just being vague so I don't spoil it for anyone!

I'm also similarly concerned for Daryl though. He's my favorite character and he has seemed pretty broken-spirited all season. And just when you think he is going to turn it around and get back to his old ways -- some more crap happens to him. He sorta reminds me of our football team ;)

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
I agree it seems their has been a lot more plot and character prep (aka meandering around) this season. I still love it though.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My wife and I like The Walking Dead. We are waiting for the season to be done to watch them all in a week.

Also like The Following, Orange is the New Black, Blacklist, Justified, House of Cards ...... you get the idea. We got rid of cable TV and just use Roku / Netflix / Amazon Prime / HuluPlus to watch about anything plus I have my computer and get PrimeWire.ag or FirstRowSports. It's great without commercials. Can do about anything.

There is one thing I do need help with. THis fall I'[m going to want to be able to get ESPN3 to watch some of the GT games. Hopefully Roku will have worked something out with ESPN to pay per view. But if they don't, any suggestions? Sometimes the ESPN3 games aren't on FirstRow Sports and sometimes that site isn't reliable......

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If you like the show you should definitely check out the comic series. It's significantly better IMHO and moves at a much faster pace. They were on/off the farm in like 3 issues while the show lingered there for a season and a half it seemed like.

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
This has been the best season in a long time IMO. So glad we're getting actual character development instead of just an hour of headshots and ninja walkers coming out of nowhere.