The Search

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Maybe Governor Deal should have signed that "religious freedom" bill after all.

Now that's funny.

You keep Capel warm until papers are signed. You get background things done so you can sign papers when you get deal.

Maybe Saint Bryce wouldn't allow a background check. With a spotless character like his, a background check is a slap in the face, no?

Did i lay the sarcasm on thick enough?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Amist all the wailing and gnashing of teeth, I have not heard the possibility that Drew inquired about the possibility of academic exceptions and didn't like what he heard.

With all due respect to Glenn and Bigdaddy, we don't have the whole story and calls for Mbob's head are stupid at this point.

Maybe you didn't here that because it didn't happen?

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
The whole search seems disorganized. Didn't MBob have feelers out months ago? He knew he was going to most likely be faced with firing CBG...this whole thing is making me lose complete confidence of GTAA and I have been a loyal supporter for years. Sounds like we have no leadership at GT amongst the "high level" managers.

Campbeae

Georgia Tech Fan
Nees to find a young coach with little resume, give him 1m per year for 6 years with modest buyout, tell him you got 4 years if in the first 3 you get us to NCAAs then money rolls off you get a bump in money, but what we really need him to do is bust his *** recruiting this state and build our roster. The one area Vanderbilt had a clear advantage on the court was current returning roster, GT is a rebuild, Vandy is not

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Not likely to see any names popping up tonight with all eyes on the title game. Is everyone still in Houston? Maybe MBob can talk to a few guys. I'm thinking Kelsey or Keatts emerge, but Id rather see something out of left field at this point.