The Process Episode 3: Recovery

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
I see Sean says that is boring, but I like stuff like this, another well produced video that lets you in to what our guys face. I honestly look forward to these.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Attaochu is freaking jacked! The only way it could have been better is if they had interviewed Autry. He was in there a good bit. I liked hearing from Perkins, this series will go a long way at helping the fans identify with the players. I hope they do a video on the QBs (not sure what portion of the process this would be,) I cant get enough VL and JT

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Attaochu is freaking jacked! The only way it could have been better is if they had interviewed Autry. He was in there a good bit. I liked hearing from Perkins, this series will go a long way at helping the fans identify with the players. I hope they do a video on the QBs (not sure what portion of the process this would be,) I cant get enough VL and JT

I agree about Autry. I enjoyed it and love getting a closer look at everything.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Very well done, it really shows just how hard these young men work each and every day. This was not the rah rah, exciting video but one the focused on the work and effort put forth by these SAs and the support/direction/care provided by the coaches and staff. 35 days and counting! :)

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
It is a new and interesting angle...better than nothing!

I loved the Smelter part. Vad was excited.