The Process Episode 1

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Thanks. That teaser from yesterday wasn't enough.

Edit: Wow. Call me a homer but that was really well done.

Anyone know how many episodes they are going to have?

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Really well done. Gave me goosebumps lol

They need some hype video's that are shorter to market the brand and experience of football at GT. Someone on another board had a great idea. Show Megatron catching a pass and then have it fad to him in a GT uniform catching the same type of pass then fade to D. Thomas, Hill, and so forth. They need things like that which are shorter and to the point too because not everyone is going to watch a 3:00 minute video.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope future episodes are like hard knocks where we get to see the inner operations of this football program on a daily basis.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I really liked the players they inserted in there. I had never heard Justin Thomas or Adam Gotsis talk. It really helps generate fans for players who are the future of the team.

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
haha it is pretty cool to have a player from the "down under" and listen to him in interviews. He has to be one of the best kept secrets in recruiting I have seen in awhile.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
This video was made by the same two people who make the videos for the jumbotron. They do great work.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
I don't want to do away with Zombie Nation. It is awesome before the game. Especially if you are in a section where everyone is jumping in tandem. I agree with PowderSpringsJacket88. It wouldn't hurt to have an entrance anthem that is totally ours.