The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
So looks like they're using the same design for every team but yeah, not the best design imo

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

dtlinderman

Georgia Tech Fan

Think adidas will make the shirt coach is wearing available at some point?

As has been said before 95% of the stuff Collins wears is custom made by print shops locally. That is a basic navy adidas shirt that GT has gotten created by a local shop. The same with all the Compete shirts, 404TheCulture, etc.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Navy apparel > gold apparel. It shouldn't be used so much in the stands on game days but it's true. :p

*ducks and hides*

I like what you're slinging down. Some of the navy blue apparel has looked great.

It's finally getting cooler up here, so I'll be breaking out my navy blue GT sweatpants that I snagged at the book store.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
As has been said before 95% of the stuff Collins wears is custom made by print shops locally. That is a basic navy adidas shirt that GT has gotten created by a local shop. The same with all the Compete shirts, 404TheCulture, etc.

They should start selling the stuff co
I like what you're slinging down. Some of the navy blue apparel has looked great.

It's finally getting cooler up here, so I'll be breaking out my navy blue GT sweatpants that I snagged at the book store.

My favorite gt gear is a navy Georgia tech sweatshirt. It's just a clean, classic look on non game days

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Typcial Adidas QC showing through once more. Lol. Again, one of the many reasons I don’t carry/retail Adidas...nothing is consistent. Apparently the bookstore got in another shipment of the “gold T” hats, as I just received a back order of 2 that I had forgotten about. Look at the T placement. Not even close to centered, and not consistently “off” on either. It’s skewed to one side on one, and skewed to the other side on the next. And it’s something that you can’t unsee once you have seen it.

59f9e9417cb49a0864850ee3cca8179f.jpg

087e44574d793a4cf16db3ed5294c561.jpg

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Typcial Adidas QC showing through once more. Lol. Again, one of the many reasons I don’t carry/retail Adidas...nothing is consistent. Apparently the bookstore got in another shipment of the “gold T” hats, as I just received a back order of 2 that I had forgotten about. Look at the T placement. Not even close to centered, and not consistently “off” on either. It’s skewed to one side on one, and skewed to the other side on the next. And it’s something that you can’t unsee once you have seen it.

Yikes... That's bad. That's usually why I don't see the seam come down the middle like that. So, it's less noticable when it's off-center.

I was going to buy one of these too, but I guess I'll have to wait till I can get to the bookstore and check it myself.

WOW

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Yikes... That's bad. That's usually why I don't see the seam come down the middle like that. So, it's less noticable when it's off-center.

I was going to buy one of these too, but I guess I'll have to wait till I can get to the bookstore and check it myself.

Good ol’ Adidas....why oh why couldn’t we have gone with Nike or Under Armour. Soooo much better quality and cooler stuff.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Good ol’ Adidas....why oh why couldn’t we have gone with Nike or Under Armour. Soooo much better quality and cooler stuff.
I think it was that Adidas was going to outfit our entire athletic dept and Nike only wanted Football, Men/Women basketball and Baseball. UA is falling off the radar. They were a distant 3rd.