The NFC And AFC Championship Games

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The NFC Championship Game will be the Minnesota Vikings vs the Philadelphia Eagles and the AFC Championship Game will be the Jacksonville Jaguars vs the New England Patriots. I think the Vikings win the NFC Championship 24-17 over the Eagles while the Patriots will beat the Jaguars 34-24. What do y'all think?

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The NFC Championship Game will be the Minnesota Vikings vs the Philadelphia Eagles and the AFC Championship Game will be the Jacksonville Jaguars vs the New England Patriots. I think the Vikings win the NFC Championship 24-17 over the Eagles while the Patriots will beat the Jaguars 34-24. What do y'all think?

Let's see...Blake Bortles, Nick Foles, Case Keenum and Tom Brady. One of these is not like the others. I am going to go out on a limb and predict the Pats to win the whole thing. You heard it here first Mike.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
3 great defense vs 1 great QB. Let's see who wins out. Brady and Belichick have a knack for picking apart great defenses. Jags have Patriot kryptonite on their side though.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I live in Jacksonville but I’m a life long Falcons fan. No lead is safe. Btw, drinking the white and gold local brew!

upload_mxIk0g-medium.png