The NFC and AFC Championship Games are set

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
The NFC and AFC Championship Games are set for this weekend with the Steelers vs Patriots in the AFC Championship Game and the Packers vs Falcons in the NFC Championship. I think the Patriots beat the Steelers 24-17 in the AFC Championship Game while the Falcons beat the Packers 42-31 in the NFC Championship Game.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Bettors to stick with Packers as $300 ticket now worth $28K
Before Thanksgiving, Brian Yankelevitz and Russ Axelrod decided to pick an NFL team that needed to win out to make the playoffs. They placed an initial $300 bet on this team and the plan was to roll the winnings into another bet every week until it won the Super Bowl.

They chose the Green Bay Packers.

Sunday, the Packers won their eighth consecutive game, upsetting the Dallas Cowboys. Yankelevitz and Alexrod's initial $300 investment is now worth $28,213.60.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Packers are fighting themselves more than the falcons at this point. Can they heal up in time or not is the biggest question.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
In other news I think it's time for me to update my Packers gear since I don't have any that fit any more either too small or way too big) and I was thinking of getting a Burnett jersey since you know Tech and all.

Problem is he only has 1 year left on his contract then becomes a UFA and I don't really want to get a brand new jersey just to have it be relevant for 1 year...

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
In other news I think it's time for me to update my Packers gear since I don't have any that fit any more either too small or way too big) and I was thinking of getting a Burnett jersey since you know Tech and all.

Problem is he only has 1 year left on his contract then becomes a UFA and I don't really want to get a brand new jersey just to have it be relevant for 1 year...
The Packers need to draft a middle linebacker and a running back.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
I don't pull for teams from NC that wear any shade of blue, and I don't pull for teams from GA that wear red and black.

The fact that the Falcons wear red and black in honor of Georgie makes it that much worse. Rankin Smith figuratively spit on Tech too many times for me to ever be a Falcons fan, no matter who owns them.