THE LAST DRIVE- MY THOUGHTS!!!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I have NEVER seen any QB in any level do so much to win the game. It was an unbelievable achievement!! My hat is off to JT. Really I don't know how you did it!!! Unbelievable just unbelievable!!!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
JT did a great job, but don't forget the other 10 players on the field with him all had a part.
Oh! I started to state just that, but for one player this in my opinion has never been so dramatic. Even the throw away, the pitch that got no yards, and then the plays that did get yards. I have never in 59 years of watching fb seen a QB do so much on a last drive.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Oh! I started to state just that, but for one player this in my opinion has never been so dramatic. Even the throw away, the pitch that got no yards, and then the plays that did get yards. I have never in 59 years of watching fb seen a QB do so much on a last drive.

Oh, the last DRIVE, not last DIVE.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I fixed the title. I know what you are saying and I agree. Last night, the rookie QB for Free Shoes did a great job and he spun the ball and ran for a ton of yards, but the context of our game and their game was just so different. In the context of our game, against that defense, after struggling so mightily, on that playing surface, across the Atlantic, without a ton of sleep etc etc etc, that was an amazing last drive. Jayparr that was one yard for every year. You earned it. Both our TD drives (or dives if you will) we 11 plays 59 yards. Go figure.

JT put the team on his back. Plain and simple.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I fixed the title. I know what you are saying and I agree. Last night, the rookie QB for Free Shoes did a great job and he spun the ball and ran for a ton of yards, but the context of our game and their game was just so different. In the context of our game, against that defense, after struggling so mightily, on that playing surface, across the Atlantic, without a ton of sleep etc etc etc, that was an amazing last drive. Jayparr that was one yard for every year. You earned it. Both our TD drives (or dives if you will) we 11 plays 59 yards. Go figure.

JT put the team on his back. Plain and simple.
Just to let you know the 59 yrs. was whenI started watching the game. Now I am 70! And still working for the co sheriff dept. Thanks for the reply!!!