The Journey of Abdoulaye Gueye ...

I'm not surprised with both experiences. I've actually known Johnny since 1981 when I moved to Atlanta and went to school with one of his sons. He is a good man, and a decent public servant. I've sent emails to his office before and always gotten responses.

I've also reached out to Sen Perdue's on multiple occasions and never gotten anything but form responses. Can't wait to vote against him next year he is nothing but a low class person who chooses not to you the brain god gifted him. Can't stand him.

I could care less what school you attended - I care about how you interact with people.
Isakson seems to care about people, Perdue seems to care about himself.
I got form letters emails back from both of them, but Isakson followed up a week later with an email with the info I passed on to TStan and CJP. I finally got a form email from Perdue 3 weeks later. I didn't respond. Considering the potential competition, I have no choice but to vote for Perdue again.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I'm not surprised with both experiences. I've actually known Johnny since 1981 when I moved to Atlanta and went to school with one of his sons. He is a good man, and a decent public servant. I've sent emails to his office before and always gotten responses.

I've also reached out to Sen Perdue's on multiple occasions and never gotten anything but form responses. Can't wait to vote against him next year he is nothing but a low class person who chooses not to you the brain god gifted him. Can't stand him.

I could care less what school you attended - I care about how you interact with people.
Isakson seems to care about people, Perdue seems to care about himself.
I, likewise, tried to contact his Washington office an d received the same result and you. And like you, I plan to vote against him if he ends up in a primary.