The Heyul Nawl List

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Title says it all. What name illicit the ..

Episode 2 The Studio GIF by BLoafX

Just for a fun break from the real discussion, curious to hear yalls' opinions.

For some background though, the last 2 guys on my 'HN' list were Pastner and Key. IOW, I got the bizarro Midas touch here.

For a low, low fee I can be convinced to name your actual choice as my HN candidate. It may be the only way to get your guy hired. Hey, can't spell GrifT without GT, baybee.. :D

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Noodles
Kermit Davis
Chris Collins
Travis Steele
Andy Enfield
Mark Turgeon
Steve Alford
Bobby Hurley
Dusty May (sorry, not buying it)

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
WE DON’T WANT ANYONE WITH BAGGAGE. We can’t have the NCAA looking at us with a microscope, especially when the Ron Bell crap is less than a decade removed. This is why I’m so against hiring Rick Pitino.

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
Ron Hunter is on my no list. Not sure he’s better than what we fired. I’m good with either Kelsey or Ritchie. Dreams are Pitino and Beard but that’ll never happen.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Ron Hunter is on my no list. Not sure he’s better than what we fired. I’m good with either Kelsey or Ritchie. Dreams are Pitino and Beard but that’ll never happen.
I gotta be honest, Jordan sent me a dm with Hunter’s run at Ga State and I didn’t realize it was that good. I’m firmly on the fence with Coach Chair right now.

That said, Tulane was torched last night and if he was the guy, we’d likely know by now.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I gotta be honest, Jordan sent me a dm with Hunter’s run at Ga State and I didn’t realize it was that good. I’m firmly on the fence with Coach Chair right now.

That said, Tulane was torched last night and if he was the guy, we’d likely know by now.

I read something that said part of why he left GaSt was they wanted to add some academic requirements to his contract and he balked at that.

The story said there was a decline academically among his teams and the administration wanted to incentivize him ensuring his players performed in the classroom. And that was a problem for him. Eek. If true, that may disqualify him for us. Fair or unfair.

LawTalkin Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow

RJ Hunter won't be coming to ATL with Ron Hunter if he is the guy.

gameface

Jolly Good Fellow
Someone else said that smaller schools such as Ga St can go far with on super star. Ron had that, and it was his son. Don't think that will happen twice.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I read something that said part of why he left GaSt was they wanted to add some academic requirements to his contract and he balked at that.

The story said there was a decline academically among his teams and the administration wanted to incentivize him ensuring his players performed in the classroom. And that was a problem for him. Eek. If true, that may disqualify him for us. Fair or unfair.
Good to know for sure if true