The Hawks in the Playoffs

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I'm still hyped a day after the first victory in the playoffs. They still not giving us a chance but that's where they wrong. We have an huge advantage at a key position and should continue to ride Teague's coat tails for the rest of the season. They just can't match up with Teague.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
The Pacers really only have 2 scorers also. Stephenson had a good season, but hes hot and cold too much. I trust more of our players than theirs. Our pressure D is killing them and we are breaking their spirit. If we keep doing what we do... Pacers are done for. Even in game 2, if it werent for a super cold streak. We win that game.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Without Scola they're down 3-0. Great atmosphere at Philips last night. Loved Insani-Teague's reaction after his 3 from the 2nd row.

I was firmly on the tank-train for my Hawks but now that they're in the tournament I wanna see them shock the world.

Pacers are mentally fragile as it is so Lance and all his drama (fistfights with Hill and Turner, allegedly sleeping with Hibbert's wife during All-Star break (allegedly)) are tearing them apart.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Without Scola they're down 3-0. Great atmosphere at Philips last night. Loved Insani-Teague's reaction after his 3 from the 2nd row.

I was firmly on the tank-train for my Hawks but now that they're in the tournament I wanna see them shock the world.

Pacers are mentally fragile as it is so Lance and all his drama (fistfights with Hill and Turner, allegedly sleeping with Hibbert's wife during All-Star break (allegedly)) are tearing them apart.
The pick and pop is killing us. Scola and West can knock down jumpers with the best of PF/C . I dont like the tanking strategy and believe the Hawks would be a 3 or 4 seed had they not lost all their pieces throughout the season. Mostly Al Horford. But others also for depth.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I need for them to keep this up
We need to finish these guys
I love their offense
Gregory need to walk over to Phillips and get some pointers their offense is a thing of beauty. We just need more talent.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hawks need to treat this like Game 7. Wizards are resting so we need to dispatch this Pacers team ASAP.

Also, as a fan from the 80's I'm ecstatic to see the old pac-man logo making a return tonight (albeit in re-vamped form). I think there's a red-out tonight too.

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/atlanta-hawks/2014/may/01/pac-back-hawks-unveil-secondary-logo/

hawkslogo.JPG

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I love the revamped logo. Looks good. Im loving this new Steve Koonin guy seems well connected to the city and fanbase. Hawks are gonna end this season for the Pacers... on their home floor. Look out now!