The Gwinnett Braves Have A New Name

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The Gwinnett Braves have changed their name to the Gwinnett Stripers after the Striped Bass in Lake Lanier:vomit: What a lame name however a lot of minor league baseball teams have lame names like the Biloxi Shuckers and Montgomery Biscuits:LOL: What do y'all think?;)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
The Gwinnett Braves have changed their name to the Gwinnett Stripers after the Striped Bass in Lake Lanier:vomit: What a lame name however a lot of minor league baseball teams have lame names like the Biloxi Shuckers and Montgomery Biscuits:LOL: What do y'all think?;)

Can't wait for the mascot with a huge, creepy fish head. Something along the lines of King Cake Baby ...

Do it, Barves. I'll become a fan again if you do.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
My favorite minor league nickname is the Florida Fire Frogs. As to the Stripers, I hate it. They should have made it the Gwinnett Buttons or the Gwinnett Oaks. I live like 15 minutes away from the stadium so I make it to a few games a year. I think that I'm just going to spend my money and gas on actual Braves games from now on.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
My favorite minor league nickname is the Florida Fire Frogs. As to the Stripers, I hate it. They should have made it the Gwinnett Buttons or the Gwinnett Oaks. I live like 15 minutes away from the stadium so I make it to a few games a year. I think that I'm just going to spend my money and gas on actual Braves games from now on.
The runner up names were the Hushpuppies and the Sweet Teas:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: