The Good Word: Big Time

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
WR Brad Stewart Excited to Show his Improved Strength, Quickness, Big-Play Capacity on Every Down
"Last year, starting as a freshman, I definitely realized that there's a lot that needed to be done in order for me to be successful as a receiver here," said Stewart, who starred on both sides of the ball -- playing wide receiver and defensive back -- at Benedictine Military School in Savannah, part of a three-sport career which saw him named Savannah's most versatile high school athlete his junior and senior years. "So I've been working really hard this off-season and just been grinding and I feel like I've gotten a lot stronger and faster, which should show next season. We'll see."

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
.r.e. Waller.....I think that had more to do with the chemistry of JT and Smelter and less to do with what side of the field they lined up at.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Whiskey, you may be right. I'm mostly a TV fan and it's hard to see the whole field on passing plays from television views. But I share danny's perception that JT tends to look first to whoever is lined up on the right side.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Rt side is favored because we often roll him out. Our OL isn't designed to give a 5'9" QB three passing lanes thru 6'5" linemen.