The good ole days

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Watching tv alot and caught the NBA channel.On two different shows Dennis Scott and John Salley were featured commentators regarding their playing days in pros.Of course Bosh and Jon Barry have had a lot of tv air-time in recent past.
Just reminded of the level of talent around Tech at one time that they could command this exposure.Ah, the good ole days.

--I did see Josh O the other night in a re-play but he is really the 4th -5 option even on Minn.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Watching tv alot and caught the NBA channel.On two different shows Dennis Scott and John Salley were featured commentators regarding their playing days in pros.Of course Bosh and Jon Barry have had a lot of tv air-time in recent past.
Just reminded of the level of talent around Tech at one time that they could command this exposure.Ah, the good ole days.

--I did see Josh O the other night in a re-play but he is really the 4th -5 option even on Minn.

just a random comment but you can make a hell of a good career being the 4th/5th option in the NBA if you play good D and can last for a decade more or less. I see Josh on that path with the ability to come out with $75M +/- at the end. Have fun but squirrel away most of it and you are set.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Buddy of mine played for 7 years. unfortunately his run ended before the days of huge salaries for bench warmers and life changing pay for starters. He's still not complaining. And his pension checks are more than most people make

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Buddy of mine played for 7 years. unfortunately his run ended before the days of huge salaries for bench warmers and life changing pay for starters. He's still not complaining. And his pension checks are more than most people make

This can't be true ....

... everybody knows you don't have any buddies. :sneaky:

Kidding, strahan. Just kidding. :D