The Final Hour

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
is always the longest. Friends and relatives coming over. I have picked up the house and vacuumed the floor. Right now, honestly, I am writing this message to pass some time because I am too geared up to just sit here and wait. It is hard to describe how much this game means to me. All the memories as a player, the successes and the failures, come rushing back into my head every year. I will never forget the 90 minute party we had in our stretched van, returning to Atlanta after ending the baseball team's drought against the Pups in Athens. We were yelling out the windows at every stop light. Shouting down Leg Humper fans and stirring up those with TECH stickers on their cars. Priceless. The survival of the Jasper Sanks game, the improbable crushing in 1984 that came out of nowhere, the amazing comeback of 2008, Gary Lee and the fog bowl, Lil' Joe's engineered march to finsh the 1998 edition, the goose is loose followed by Smith's intereception return, and the kick and the pick all hold such a cherished place in my brain. Will today be another? I can't wait to find out.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
On The Other Hand i graduated GT in 1969 W No uga Victories , Just hard fought defeats.

We are hoping to ride home in Boomers Victory Buzz Bus!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I have been to the store 2 times today. Got a massage first thing this morning. Nervous as hell but we have got to send Kirby to the house crying this week. They keep bringing up the stats for the past 15 years and we need to start this rivalry over this year.

SolicitorJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
This last hour feels the same every year. It always feels like riding a roller coaster and hearing that click, click click as you slowly climb the first hill.

It gives you time to reflect on the season, but the nerves are always there, the ride is never the same. It may be exhilarating and fun, and I want it to last forever. It may be terrifying and I will want to get off the ride as sion as possible. I very well may throwup.

Here we go......click, click, click......

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
is always the longest. Friends and relatives coming over. I have picked up the house and vacuumed the floor. Right now, honestly, I am writing this message to pass some time because I am too geared up to just sit here and wait. It is hard to describe how much this game means to me. All the memories as a player, the successes and the failures, come rushing back into my head every year. I will never forget the 90 minute party we had in our stretched van, returning to Atlanta after ending the baseball team's drought against the Pups in Athens. We were yelling out the windows at every stop light. Shouting down Leg Humper fans and stirring up those with TECH stickers on their cars. Priceless. The survival of the Jasper Sanks game, the improbable crushing in 1984 that came out of nowhere, the amazing comeback of 2008, Gary Lee and the fog bowl, Lil' Joe's engineered march to finsh the 1998 edition, the goose is loose followed by Smith's intereception return, and the kick and the pick all hold such a cherished place in my brain. Will today be another? I can't wait to find out.
And now THE LEAP!!!!